- Please follow the “stay home if” guidelines
- Take your child’s temperature before coming to Patti’s. It will be recorded at drop off.
- Please limit the number of adults and siblings dropping off or picking up your children.
- Anyone over the age of 5 must wear a mask on the grounds of Emmanuel Church at all times.
- Patti’s will be using the south entrance to the building, but parents will not need to enter the building.
- Please wear a mask, form a line 6’ apart from each family and wait for the next available teacher to check in and escort your child into the building.
- If your child is in diapers, write their name on the diaper(s) and hand them to a teacher.
- If someone else will be picking up your child please notify Cathy.
- Please wear a mask while waiting for your child and practice social distancing. There will be no need to enter the building at any time to pick up your child.
- Children will be walked out to the covered area next to the playground so you can quickly pick-up your child.
- If you are picking up or dropping off outside of the noted times please proceed to the window outside of the classroom. Please get the attention of a teacher and they will meet you at the south entrance of the building and escort the child to or from the classroom.
Please be on time! In the afternoon teachers have other commitments after Patti’s finishes, so please respect their time. Please note: late fees will apply to those who do not comply with the pick-up procedures outlined in the Parent Handbook.