- Prior to entering the classroom, please wash your child’s hands and hang up their coat (using the hooks on the wall outside of Patti’s classroom).
- If your child is in diapers, write their name on the diaper(s) and hand them to a teacher in the classroom.
- Complete the sign-in sheet on the clipboard. If someone else will be picking up your child, indicate their name on the sign-in sheet and notify Cathy.
- Children will be walked out to the covered area next to the playground so you can quickly pick-up and sign-out your child.
- One teacher will stand with the clipboard at the entrance to the walkway, while the other teacher will remain with the children.
- Please sign the clipboard before going to pick up your child, so that we are able to ensure an orderly and safe sign-out process.
Please be on time! In the afternoon teachers have other commitments after Patti’s finishes, so please respect their time. Please note: late fees will apply to those who do not comply with the pick-up procedures outlined in the Parent Handbook.