- April 9 Lacey Yantis – Green
- April 16 Deb Cragen – Yellow
- April 23 Jullian Hagstrom – Purple
- April 30 Liz Carson – Green
Below are April’s books and songs that will be featured in the classroom.
- Where to Insects Live, Susan Canizares
- The Very Busy Bee, Jack Tickle
- The Butterfly, Anna Milbourne
- Mrs. Spider’s Tea Party , David Kirk
- In The Tall Tall Grass, Denise Fleming
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- The Ants Go Marching One by One
- A BIG THANK YOU to Kate Dieveney and Jaimie Shea for organizing Off the Vine! What a great event to support Patti’s!
- Thank you to Liz Carson, Meke Runge and Jackie Shih for making Teacher Cathy’s birthday special.
- Thank you to Joe and Zach Panagiatou for celebrating your birthday with your Patti’s friends.
- Thank you to Ursula Panagiatou for the fun St. Patrick’sDay treats!
- Thank you to Laurel Webb for the cupcakes and the treats!
Off the Vine was a great success! Thank you to everyone who supported the event through donations, raffle ticket purchases and by attending the event! We would like to send a special shout out to our outstanding vendors: Mercer Island Beach Club, we couldn’t have asked for a more lovely venue or more generous helpers to clean up the end of the event, Ross Andrew Winery, thank you for the delicious wines and for taking the time to tell us all about your wines and why they are so special! Arista Catering, what a delicious and generous spread, no one left the event hungry! And, lastly, Pure Delights Bakery (aka Debbie Burke),what sinful treats to end our evening with, thank you forhelping to make our event so special!
We are still accepting direct donations to our “wood chip fund”! Please just drop a check off with “wood chip donation” written in the subject line — we need $500 to meet our goal — we want to make sure the kids and playground
are as safe and clean as possible! Thank you everyone for all of your kind and generous support of Patti’s!
You should have received your registration confirmation packets for Fall 2012-2013 school year in your child’s or child’s sibling’s cubby. Please remember that entire registration packet is due back to us by Friday, April 20th,
along with your September pre-payment. And good news, there is still some space available in both mornings and afternoons for the Fall if your child would like to attend!!