To all of our wonderful Patti’s families, we hope we will return after spring break to some nice spring weather and say good bye to our cold March.
I wanted to say thank you very much to our Board for a fabulous fundraising event. Patti’s is a nonprofit preschool that has been in existence since 1986. We are run by a VOLUNTEER parent board. I want to thank each board member for the great work they all do.
- Erika Brown is our president. She is a great and organized quiet leader. She runs our meetings and helps me problem solve for the school. Thank you.
- Ursula Panagiotou is our Vice President. Ursula is always working hard for Patti’s. She brings in lots of treats. She fills out forms we need. She supports the teachers. She does tons of little extras for the school behind the scenes. Treat bags, fun gifts, teacher presents. Thank You.
- Our Secretary is Cara Perla. She takes all of the minutes at our meetings and makes sure all of the board members receive them in a timely manner. Thank you.
- Our Treasurer for a couple of years now is Mary Willliamson. Every month she prepares a detailed spread sheet so the Board knows how Patti’s is doing financially. She also deals with the IRS and many other financial tasks to keep the school running smoothly. Thank You.
- Our Personnel liaison is Chasma Gerron. She is a hard worker for the staff behind the scenes. If I have any problems or need help Chasma is there working to help support me and the staff. Thank You.
- Katelyn Dolence and Shelley Helms. These two ladies have been on Patti’s board for several years now in different positions. Their job is to register your children for school. All of the packets you receive and your schedules are all done by these two ladies. They have a very big job. Thank you both.
- PR/Special Events is Laurel Webb: Laurel does an amazing job with each special event that Patti’s has. For the Pumpkin Night and Graham Cracker House Night Laurel has gone the extra mile preparing treat bags for all of the children. Ordering the pizza. Sending pretty napkins. Bringing beautiful flowers and fun treats for Valentine’s Day. Plus much more. Thank You.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Amy Sproul. Amy has an ongoing job to make sure Play Dough is at the school Monday mornings by 9am with the color I have chosen. This can be a challenging job to email volunteers each week or phone them to make sure the task is complete. She also organized all of the fun birthday treats for all of the staff. Her job is never ending for the entire
- school year. Thank You.
- Communications Coordinator is Liz Carson. Liz does a fantastic job of editing and writing the newsletter and keeping everyone informed of all Patti’s events. She lets everyone know about snow closures. This is a very busy, time consuming, ongoing job. Thank you.
- Safety: Deb Larsen is our safety person. She makes sure we are supplied and ready if there is any kind of disaster. She assembles the Earthquake kit. She also makes sure our school is safe and our fire extinguishers are ready. Thank You.
- Fundraising: Jaimie Shea and Kate Dieveney. They just organized our entire fundraiser “Off The Vine”. We hope fun was had by all. They sold raffle tickets. Coordinated everything for the huge event. Thank You.
This is our Patti’s board for 2011-2012. I hope you all know how much I appreciate you all. Without the support of the Board and all of their hard work I would not be able to do my job. Thanks very much for your many volunteer hours. If you are interested in joining this wonderful Board please talk with me.
O.K. spring, we are ready for you. – Cathy Jankovich